Journal “Transport automation research” receives papers that have never been published before, that have scientific or practical originality and fulfil the following requirements:
1. 1. Paper is sent in one file created in MS Word 2003 or MS Word 2007.
- 1.1.Document fields – 2,0 cm.
- 1.2. Hyphenation – automatic.
- 1.3. Font – Times New Roman, 14 pt.
- 1.4. Line spacing – single.
- 1.5. Text alignment – by width.
- 1.6. Identation – 0,5 cm.
2. Article should be structured, should have an introduction, sections (subsections), conclusion and bibliography.
3. The volume of the article – not less than 8 pages.
4. Article text structure:
- 4.1. First page contains UDK code (according to the valid classification http://pu.virmk.ru/doc/UDK/) in the top left corner.
- 4.2. Then after an empty line names and initials of authors are placed with the degree after a comma; information about every author is placed on a new line, positioning on the center (font Times New Roman, 14 pt, bold).
- 4.3. Then after an empty line the name of the department and the organization are placed on the center (font Times New Roman, 14 pt, regular).
- 4.4. Then after an empty line the title of the article is placed on the center, hyphenations in the title are unacceptable (font Times New Roman, 16 pt, bold).
- 4.5. Then after an empty line the abstract is placed (not less than 2000 characters, font Times New Roman, 12 pt).
- 4.6. Then after an empty line keywords are list (not less than 5 phrases, font Times New Roman, 12 pt).
- 4.7. Then after an empty the main text of the article is placed.
- 4.8. The Latin alphabet characters are typed with italic, Greece and Russian alphabets – with regular font. Mathematical symbols lim, ln, arg, const, sin, cos, min, max etc. are typed with regular font.
- 4.9. Formulas are typed in editor MathType. Numbering of formulas in on the right.
- 4.10. Figures and tables should be performed carefully, in the same style. They are placed in text right after the paragraph they were first mentioned (references to all the tables and figures should be in the text necessarily). Font on figures and tables is 10 pt (other sizes are allowed, but not less than 9 pt and not more than 12 pt).
- 4.11. Captions are placed on the center, size – 12 pt.
- 4.12. Conclusion should contain the analysis of results, corollary on the subject of the article, solution of the problem or the author’s opinion about the results or about the problem in general. Size of conclusion is not less than half of a page (not less than 2000 characters, font Times New Roman, 12 pt).
- 4.13. Article should contain bibliography; every reference from it should be used in the text (font Times New Roman, 12 pt).
- 4.13.1. Bibliography should contain references to topical researches by domestic and foreign specialists, primarily to the papers published in peer-reviewed (indexed) periodical scientific issues over the last 5 years.
- 4.13.2. Numbering of references – by the order of mentioning in the article.
- 4.13.3. All the references in the text are marked with color in square brackets, for example: .
- 4.13.4. References should contain all necessary information according to valid bibliography standard.
- 4.13.5. Bibliography should contain not less than 12 references.
- 4.13.6. Self citation level – not more than 25% (not more than quarter of all references are for author’s own papers).
- 4.14. After the bibliography the additional information in English should be placed.
- 4.14.1. Authors.
- 4.14.2. Article title.
- 4.14.3. Abstract.
- 4.14.4. Keywords
- 4.14.5. Bibliography in English.
- 4.15. The date of sending the article to the editorial is specified in the end
5. The following additional information is given after the article:
5.1. Information about every author (academic degree, academic rank, position and place of work, e-mail), recommended translation of used terms to English.
6. The license agreement on the possibility of publishing should be attached.
Edition date: 08.04.2022